Sunday, November 25, 2012

A progression towards Christmas!

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I enjoyed the time with mine. I have so much to be thankful for!
 
I created this painting a while back but didn't want to post it until closer to Christmas. It's another progression painting from random strokes of color. Hope you enjoy!
 
I apologize in advance for the lighting on these photographs. They were taken at night with my iPhone, so not the best of quality. If you are interested in the painting, inbox me at bethlendermanfineart@gmail.com and I can send you a better photo. I will also make it available as a print on Fine Art America.
 
 
 
Started with some color. Hmmmm......looks like a fish maybe??
 
 
 

 
What could this possibly turn into?
 
 
 
 


 
It became a horn...which reminds me of Christmas
 and all the beautiful music that is part of this wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment