Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Psalm 127:2



Just as the day is ending in this painting, so is my day ending.

I am bad about not getting enough rest. I get up early. Work all day. Come home and tend to home and family. Try to spend time painting. Spend time with family. Do the laundry. Pay the bills. The list goes on and on, just like your list goes on and on.

This is my life every day, and I'm sure your life is pretty much the same. We all struggle with so many things to do and little time for rest for our weary souls.

I recently read a Bible verse a friend of mine posted on Facebook that really spoke to me regarding this:

"It is vain for you to rise up early, to take rest late, to eat the bread of (anxious) toil -- for He gives (blessings) to His beloved in sleep." Psalm 127:2 Amplified

Wow. Kinda makes you want to sleep a little more, doesn't it?

Here's to rest and blessings in Him. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment