Sunday, September 9, 2012

FLAME



The other night I decided I wanted to work with primary colors only, with a white background. So I took some red and made two downward strokes. Then I brought yellow to the canvas. Swooshed it down then trailed it out sideways. There was a lonely spot underneath the yellow, so I added a splash of blue. I liked the way it looked....kinda abstract.

Then I rotated it left............




....and saw an oil lamp with flame. A light.

"I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12 NAS

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Work Beth. Simplicity is in His plan and I feel His spirit in the beauty of this simple painting using just that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laurie. That means a great deal to me!

      Delete