Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Original Landscape Oil Painting "Tetons and Sage at Sunset" by Arkansas Artist Beth Lenderman



"Tetons and Sage at Sunset" - 16" x 20" - original oil painting on gesso board - AVAILABLE

Today I’m sharing one of my favorite ways to relax....just being. Being present. Taking in the moment, the beauty all around me. This is the Teton Mountain Range near Jackson, Wyoming...one of my favorite places on Earth. I wish you could smell the sage in the air. It was intoxicating. My favorite part of this scene is that last little hint of sun on the left peak. To just be there....one of my favorite ways to relax.⁣

To purchase this painting, view my other paintings, or commission a painting, please visit Beth Lenderman Fine Art.

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment